Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
[iOS] Mono.Cecil.ResolutionException: Failed to resolve UnityEngine.RenderTexture when building for iOS
iOS build fails due to 'Mono.Cecil.ResolutionException: Failed to resolve UnityEngine.RenderTexture' error.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Switch to iOS platform.
'Mono.Cecil.ResolutionException: Failed to resolve UnityEngine.RenderTexture' errors appears; an empty project is built. Similar errors show up with IL2CPP and Mono2x.
LitJson.IJsonWrapper is preventing from testing on Unity 5.6 ("Assets/LitJson/JsonData.cs(22,29): warning CS0436: The type LitJson.IJsonWrapper conflicts with the imported type of same name'. Ignoring the imported type definition"). Also, numerous Editor warnings are interpreted as errors by Vuforia plugin which is used in the project, thus play mode cannot be entered.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted