Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
[iOS] Mono.Cecil.ResolutionException: Failed to resolve UnityEngine.RenderTexture when building for iOS
iOS build fails due to 'Mono.Cecil.ResolutionException: Failed to resolve UnityEngine.RenderTexture' error.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Switch to iOS platform.
'Mono.Cecil.ResolutionException: Failed to resolve UnityEngine.RenderTexture' errors appears; an empty project is built. Similar errors show up with IL2CPP and Mono2x.
LitJson.IJsonWrapper is preventing from testing on Unity 5.6 ("Assets/LitJson/JsonData.cs(22,29): warning CS0436: The type LitJson.IJsonWrapper conflicts with the imported type of same name'. Ignoring the imported type definition"). Also, numerous Editor warnings are interpreted as errors by Vuforia plugin which is used in the project, thus play mode cannot be entered.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted