Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
[iOS] Mono.Cecil.ResolutionException: Failed to resolve UnityEngine.RenderTexture when building for iOS
iOS build fails due to 'Mono.Cecil.ResolutionException: Failed to resolve UnityEngine.RenderTexture' error.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Switch to iOS platform.
'Mono.Cecil.ResolutionException: Failed to resolve UnityEngine.RenderTexture' errors appears; an empty project is built. Similar errors show up with IL2CPP and Mono2x.
LitJson.IJsonWrapper is preventing from testing on Unity 5.6 ("Assets/LitJson/JsonData.cs(22,29): warning CS0436: The type LitJson.IJsonWrapper conflicts with the imported type of same name'. Ignoring the imported type definition"). Also, numerous Editor warnings are interpreted as errors by Vuforia plugin which is used in the project, thus play mode cannot be entered.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)
- Inspector displays previously selected Animator layer when switching between layers with keyboard
- Undo is not restoring all of the deleted GameObjects when deleting a large number of GameObjects
- [Linux Hub] Some of the Learn tab projects have a blank 'Download Project' button