Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.5
Not Reproducible in 2017.1, 2017.2
[iOS] [Metal] UI flicker
1. Download the attached project.
2. Open the EditorSettings.asset file in the ProjectSettings folder.
3. Add "Hidden Meta Files" value to "m_ExternalVersionControlSupport:" line( It should look like this: m_ExternalVersionControlSupport: Hidden Meta Files).
4. Open the project.
5. Change graphics API to Metal.
6. Go to Build > iOS in the Editor menu bar.
7. Check Force All Raw Data Local and Force Shipped Promo checkboxes.
8. Click Build.
9. Click Build Anyway.
10. Go to the T*****R**2 folder through the Finder.
11. Build and run the Xcode project.
12. Select Menu.
13. Select Debug.
14. Scroll down to the Objectives/Collectable Cheats section.
15. Select Collect All WITHOUT Hats.
16. Close the Debug menu, then select Artifacts.
17. Select any artifact category (i.e. Charms).
- UI should flicker once.
18. Start clicking Redeem buttons.
- Occasionally, UI will flicker again(Video attached (10:43 PM)).
19. Click back and repeat steps 16 and 17.
iPad Air 2 iOS 9.2
Not reproducible with:
iPad Touch iOS 10.2.1, iPhone SE iOS 9.3, iPhone 6 iOS Plus 8.0, iPad Mini 3 iOS 10.3.2,
The project is huge and doesn't strip or move between versions very well.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub-header styling for components in the Inspector
- [Graphview] click-drag select on input field that ends outside of the field deselects when left mouse button is released
- Animation and Animator windows have some styling issues
- Some previews needs to be restyled
- PreviewRenderUtility.camera.backgroundColor doesn't have any effect on the preview window