Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[iOS][Metal] Render Texture causes a crash on iOS 8 devices
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Build and run RenderTexture scene on iOS 8 device
Note: when Render Texture is removed from camera app doesn't crash
Reproducible: 2017.3.2f1, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.2.0a6, 2018.2.0b1
iPhone 6+ iOS 8.0
iPad Air 2 iOS 8.1
iPhone 6S, iOS 11.0
iPad Pro 10.5'', iOS 10.3.3
iPhone 5C, iOS 9.3.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website