Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.5
[iOS][Metal][Lighting] Reflection Probe, refresh mode (On Awake) differs in realtime on some devices
1. Open the attached project.
2. Make sure Metal graphics API is selected.
3. Build and run it for iOS.
4. Notice the picture(Screenshots attached).
5. Build it again with OpenGLES graphics API.
6. Compare the pictures.
iPhone 7 Plus iOS 10.3 (Metal) (A10)
iPad Pro 9.7'' iOS 10.2.1 (Metal) (A9)
iPhone SE iOS 10.0.1 (Metal) (A9)
Not reproducible with:
Any device (OpenGLES 3)
iPhone 6 iOS 10.2.1 (Metal) (A8)
iPhone 6+ iOS 8.0 (Metal) (A8)
iPadMini 4 iOS 9.3.2 (Metal) (A8)
iPadAir iOS 8.1.1 (Metal) (A7)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs