Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
[iOS][Metal][Lighting] Reflection Probe, refresh mode (On Awake) differs in realtime on some devices
1. Open the attached project.
2. Make sure Metal graphics API is selected.
3. Build and run it for iOS.
4. Notice the picture(Screenshots attached).
5. Build it again with OpenGLES graphics API.
6. Compare the pictures.
iPhone 7 Plus iOS 10.3 (Metal) (A10)
iPad Pro 9.7'' iOS 10.2.1 (Metal) (A9)
iPhone SE iOS 10.0.1 (Metal) (A9)
Not reproducible with:
Any device (OpenGLES 3)
iPhone 6 iOS 10.2.1 (Metal) (A8)
iPhone 6+ iOS 8.0 (Metal) (A8)
iPadMini 4 iOS 9.3.2 (Metal) (A8)
iPadAir iOS 8.1.1 (Metal) (A7)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's Transform Position and Rotation are always highlighted even after Applying changes
- [Regression] Clicking Collab window tab while it's open reopens it instead of closing
- LWRP shadow pass doesnt support alpha clip
- [iOS 12] Xcode reports ~4 times higher memory usage on iOS 12 compared to iOS 11
- [iOS] [XR] Device with iOS 8 and iOS 9 hangs when using XRSettings.LoadDeviceByName()