Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.5
[iOS][Metal][Lighting] Reflection Probe, refresh mode (On Awake) differs in realtime on some devices
1. Open the attached project.
2. Make sure Metal graphics API is selected.
3. Build and run it for iOS.
4. Notice the picture(Screenshots attached).
5. Build it again with OpenGLES graphics API.
6. Compare the pictures.
iPhone 7 Plus iOS 10.3 (Metal) (A10)
iPad Pro 9.7'' iOS 10.2.1 (Metal) (A9)
iPhone SE iOS 10.0.1 (Metal) (A9)
Not reproducible with:
Any device (OpenGLES 3)
iPhone 6 iOS 10.2.1 (Metal) (A8)
iPhone 6+ iOS 8.0 (Metal) (A8)
iPadMini 4 iOS 9.3.2 (Metal) (A8)
iPadAir iOS 8.1.1 (Metal) (A7)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player