Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
[iOS][Metal][Lighting] Reflection Probe, refresh mode (On Awake) differs in realtime on some devices
1. Open the attached project.
2. Make sure Metal graphics API is selected.
3. Build and run it for iOS.
4. Notice the picture(Screenshots attached).
5. Build it again with OpenGLES graphics API.
6. Compare the pictures.
iPhone 7 Plus iOS 10.3 (Metal) (A10)
iPad Pro 9.7'' iOS 10.2.1 (Metal) (A9)
iPhone SE iOS 10.0.1 (Metal) (A9)
Not reproducible with:
Any device (OpenGLES 3)
iPhone 6 iOS 10.2.1 (Metal) (A8)
iPhone 6+ iOS 8.0 (Metal) (A8)
iPadMini 4 iOS 9.3.2 (Metal) (A8)
iPadAir iOS 8.1.1 (Metal) (A7)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crashes at "GetAnalyticsData" when assigning material to a broken model
- Memory leak caused when a static flag is set to 'lightmap static' on an imported model game object
- Editor freeze on "Checking workspace has not changed" message
- SerializedObject held by 'assetEditor' of ScriptedImporterEditor does not refresh on reimport
- Platform-dependent assets imported by ScriptedImporter will not get reimported when platform is changed