Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[iOS][Metal] GPU errors on older devices when WebCamTexture.wrapMode is set to Clamp
1. Open attached project "Case_1309523"
2. Build and deploy the Scene "Camera" to a device
3. In the Build, click "OPEN"
4. Observe the Xcode Console
Expected result: No errors appear in the Xcode Console
Actual result: "Execution of the command buffer was aborted due to an error during execution. Caused GPU Hang Error (IOAF code 3)" appears in the Xcode Console
Reproducible with: 2019.4.27f1, 2020.3.9f1, 2021.1.8f1, 2021.2.0a17
Could not test with: 2018.4.35f1 (UI and Prefab breaks when downgrading project)
iPhone 6 (iOS 12.4.8)
iPhone 7 (iOS 12.3.1)
Not reproducible with:
iPhone 12 Mini (14.1)
- Pressing "CLOSE" and "OPEN" repeatedly eventually leads to this error being spammed and the App no longer responding: "Execution of the command buffer was aborted due to an error during execution. Ignored (for causing prior/excessive GPU errors) (IOAF code 4)"
- Does not reproduce with other Wrap Modes, such as Repeat
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property