Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[iOS][Metal] GPU errors on older devices when WebCamTexture.wrapMode is set to Clamp
1. Open attached project "Case_1309523"
2. Build and deploy the Scene "Camera" to a device
3. In the Build, click "OPEN"
4. Observe the Xcode Console
Expected result: No errors appear in the Xcode Console
Actual result: "Execution of the command buffer was aborted due to an error during execution. Caused GPU Hang Error (IOAF code 3)" appears in the Xcode Console
Reproducible with: 2019.4.27f1, 2020.3.9f1, 2021.1.8f1, 2021.2.0a17
Could not test with: 2018.4.35f1 (UI and Prefab breaks when downgrading project)
iPhone 6 (iOS 12.4.8)
iPhone 7 (iOS 12.3.1)
Not reproducible with:
iPhone 12 Mini (14.1)
- Pressing "CLOSE" and "OPEN" repeatedly eventually leads to this error being spammed and the App no longer responding: "Execution of the command buffer was aborted due to an error during execution. Ignored (for causing prior/excessive GPU errors) (IOAF code 4)"
- Does not reproduce with other Wrap Modes, such as Repeat
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
Fixed in 2021.2.0a21