Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[iOS][Metal] GPU errors on older devices when WebCamTexture.wrapMode is set to Clamp
1. Open attached project "Case_1309523"
2. Build and deploy the Scene "Camera" to a device
3. In the Build, click "OPEN"
4. Observe the Xcode Console
Expected result: No errors appear in the Xcode Console
Actual result: "Execution of the command buffer was aborted due to an error during execution. Caused GPU Hang Error (IOAF code 3)" appears in the Xcode Console
Reproducible with: 2019.4.27f1, 2020.3.9f1, 2021.1.8f1, 2021.2.0a17
Could not test with: 2018.4.35f1 (UI and Prefab breaks when downgrading project)
iPhone 6 (iOS 12.4.8)
iPhone 7 (iOS 12.3.1)
Not reproducible with:
iPhone 12 Mini (14.1)
- Pressing "CLOSE" and "OPEN" repeatedly eventually leads to this error being spammed and the App no longer responding: "Execution of the command buffer was aborted due to an error during execution. Ignored (for causing prior/excessive GPU errors) (IOAF code 4)"
- Does not reproduce with other Wrap Modes, such as Repeat
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio