Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.1.1
Found in [Package]
[iOS] [LWRP] Rounded cubes has graphical artifacts when setting PBR shaders smoothness about to 0.65 in ShaderGraph
How to reproduce:
1. Download a project from the link the comments
2. Build for iOS and deploy the Xcode project to the iOS device
Actual: Rounded cubes have graphical artifacts (see the attached screenshots)
Reproducible with: 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0f1, 2019.2.0a11
iPhone 8 Plus (iOS 12.1.2)
iPhone 6 (11.3.1)
Note: Reproducible with OpenGLES3 and Metal
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy