Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
[iOS][LWRP] "Execution of the command buffer was aborted" error is being thrown when launching template project
1. Open project attached by QA or create a new project with LWRP template
2. Switch to iOS platform and make sure that Metal API with Linear color space is selected
3. Build and run SampleScene on iOS device
Expected result: Project starts successfully
Actual: Project doesn't start, errors are being spammed to the console.
Error: Execution of the command buffer was aborted due to an error during execution. Ignored (for causing prior/excessive GPU errors) (IOAF code 4)
Reproduced with Unity: 2019.1.0a8, 2019.1.0a6, 2018.3.0b10
Reproduced with LWRP Packages: 4.1.0, 5.0.0, 5.1.0
iOS Devices: iPad Pro 10.5" (MQDT2HC/A) iOS 11.3 (15E216)
Not reproducible with: iPhone X (MQAC2ET/A) iOS 12.1 (16B92), iPad 5th gen 5 (MP2F2HC/A) iOS 10.3.3 (14G60), iPhone Xs (MT9F2ET/A) 12.1 (16B5089b)
Not reproducible with: Unity 2018.3.0b4, 2019.1.0a1
Wasn't able to test with 2019.1.0a5 because of Linker problems.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nodes in the Vertex block are deleted when the edge connected to the Node is deleted
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made