Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[iOS][LWRP] "Execution of the command buffer was aborted" error is being thrown when launching template project
1. Open project attached by QA or create a new project with LWRP template
2. Switch to iOS platform and make sure that Metal API with Linear color space is selected
3. Build and run SampleScene on iOS device
Expected result: Project starts successfully
Actual: Project doesn't start, errors are being spammed to the console.
Error: Execution of the command buffer was aborted due to an error during execution. Ignored (for causing prior/excessive GPU errors) (IOAF code 4)
Reproduced with Unity: 2019.1.0a8, 2019.1.0a6, 2018.3.0b10
Reproduced with LWRP Packages: 4.1.0, 5.0.0, 5.1.0
iOS Devices: iPad Pro 10.5" (MQDT2HC/A) iOS 11.3 (15E216)
Not reproducible with: iPhone X (MQAC2ET/A) iOS 12.1 (16B92), iPad 5th gen 5 (MP2F2HC/A) iOS 10.3.3 (14G60), iPhone Xs (MT9F2ET/A) 12.1 (16B5089b)
Not reproducible with: Unity 2018.3.0b4, 2019.1.0a1
Wasn't able to test with 2019.1.0a5 because of Linker problems.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used