Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[iOS] Launch Image flips with fixed orientation
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build the project for iOS.
3) Deploy to a device via Xcode.
4) Open the app.
The project has a custom iPhone Launch Screen. The default app orientation is set to Landscape Right. When the app launches, the image is displayed with correct orientation, but after a couple seconds, the image flips for a brief second before the image disappears and the scene starts.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR][Vulkan] LWRP using stereo instancing renders to only one eye when SRP batcher is enabled
- Unity Unit Tests process terminated in CLI mode because of XR Manager
- Resetting a Preset removes its type and renders it useless
- [LWRP] Add to list button gives empty list when trying to add features to the Forward Renderer
- Inspector blinks / flickers once when Inspector is visible, any object from the Hierarchy is selected and a script is recompiled