Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[iOS] Launch Image flips with fixed orientation
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build the project for iOS.
3) Deploy to a device via Xcode.
4) Open the app.
The project has a custom iPhone Launch Screen. The default app orientation is set to Landscape Right. When the app launches, the image is displayed with correct orientation, but after a couple seconds, the image flips for a brief second before the image disappears and the scene starts.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Terrain Trees snap to random rotations when using a mixture of GPU Instancing and moving the Camera in Play Mode
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Player Input component help reference button does not link to docs