Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[iOS] Launch Image flips with fixed orientation
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build the project for iOS.
3) Deploy to a device via Xcode.
4) Open the app.
The project has a custom iPhone Launch Screen. The default app orientation is set to Landscape Right. When the app launches, the image is displayed with correct orientation, but after a couple seconds, the image flips for a brief second before the image disappears and the scene starts.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crashes when opening the project
- Lightmap Encoding Quality settings do not apply to baked lightmap textures
- [UIR] Lines separating packages wiggle in Packman at 150%
- WebcamTexture Doesn't work on HoloLens 2
- [Packman] Multiple assemblies with the same name from project and packages conflict