Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[iOS] Launch Image flips with fixed orientation
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build the project for iOS.
3) Deploy to a device via Xcode.
4) Open the app.
The project has a custom iPhone Launch Screen. The default app orientation is set to Landscape Right. When the app launches, the image is displayed with correct orientation, but after a couple seconds, the image flips for a brief second before the image disappears and the scene starts.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FBX Importer broken Animation Tab and errors
- [Android]Terrain tiles not rendered correctly on Android devices with Andreno 540 or lower when Terrain.drawInstanced is enabled
- [Licensing] Editor cannot talk to client if username has unicode characters
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.