Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[iOS] Launch Image flips with fixed orientation
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build the project for iOS.
3) Deploy to a device via Xcode.
4) Open the app.
The project has a custom iPhone Launch Screen. The default app orientation is set to Landscape Right. When the app launches, the image is displayed with correct orientation, but after a couple seconds, the image flips for a brief second before the image disappears and the scene starts.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject
- [BiRP] GetScriptableCullingParameters() uses the wrong projection matrix when rendering two forward+ passes in XR
- Texture becomes lower quality when the texture is downloaded with script
- [tvOS] Multiple warnings in the Console when building for tvOS Platform on Intel Macbook
- [Android][Vulkan] Shader is rendered incorrectly in the Player when using Vulkan Graphics API