Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.1
iOS keyboard is invisible after returning from browser on iOS7
1. Open an attached project.
2. Build it for iOS.
3. Launch it on iOS device
4. Tap the only Button
5. After link is opened return to the application
6. Tap the InputField to activate the keyboard
7. If everything is OK (keyboard is showing), close keyboard, repeat steps 4-6
8. Keyboard is not showing, but you can try to type symbols. When any keyboard symbol is tapped you can see it's keyboard animation is showing, but the rest of the keyboard is invisible.
Issue can be seen in video the user sent
Reproduced on 5.1.2p1, 5.2.0b3 using iPad mini (7.1.2)
Doesn't reproduce on 5.1.2p1, 5.2.0b3 using iPad Air (8.1.1), iPhone 6+ (8.0), iPad mini 2 (8.4), iPad 2 (8.1.2)
Doesn't reproduce on 4.6.7p2 using iPad Air (8.1.1), iPhone 6+ (8.0), iPad mini 2 (8.4), iPad 2 (8.1.2), iPad mini (7.1.2)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete