Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.1
iOS keyboard is invisible after returning from browser on iOS7
1. Open an attached project.
2. Build it for iOS.
3. Launch it on iOS device
4. Tap the only Button
5. After link is opened return to the application
6. Tap the InputField to activate the keyboard
7. If everything is OK (keyboard is showing), close keyboard, repeat steps 4-6
8. Keyboard is not showing, but you can try to type symbols. When any keyboard symbol is tapped you can see it's keyboard animation is showing, but the rest of the keyboard is invisible.
Issue can be seen in video the user sent
Reproduced on 5.1.2p1, 5.2.0b3 using iPad mini (7.1.2)
Doesn't reproduce on 5.1.2p1, 5.2.0b3 using iPad Air (8.1.1), iPhone 6+ (8.0), iPad mini 2 (8.4), iPad 2 (8.1.2)
Doesn't reproduce on 4.6.7p2 using iPad Air (8.1.1), iPhone 6+ (8.0), iPad mini 2 (8.4), iPad 2 (8.1.2), iPad mini (7.1.2)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated