Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.1
iOS keyboard is invisible after returning from browser on iOS7
1. Open an attached project.
2. Build it for iOS.
3. Launch it on iOS device
4. Tap the only Button
5. After link is opened return to the application
6. Tap the InputField to activate the keyboard
7. If everything is OK (keyboard is showing), close keyboard, repeat steps 4-6
8. Keyboard is not showing, but you can try to type symbols. When any keyboard symbol is tapped you can see it's keyboard animation is showing, but the rest of the keyboard is invisible.
Issue can be seen in video the user sent
Reproduced on 5.1.2p1, 5.2.0b3 using iPad mini (7.1.2)
Doesn't reproduce on 5.1.2p1, 5.2.0b3 using iPad Air (8.1.1), iPhone 6+ (8.0), iPad mini 2 (8.4), iPad 2 (8.1.2)
Doesn't reproduce on 4.6.7p2 using iPad Air (8.1.1), iPhone 6+ (8.0), iPad mini 2 (8.4), iPad 2 (8.1.2), iPad mini (7.1.2)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- "Unity has stopped working" window is skipped when the Editor crashes
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor