Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.1
iOS keyboard is invisible after returning from browser on iOS7
1. Open an attached project.
2. Build it for iOS.
3. Launch it on iOS device
4. Tap the only Button
5. After link is opened return to the application
6. Tap the InputField to activate the keyboard
7. If everything is OK (keyboard is showing), close keyboard, repeat steps 4-6
8. Keyboard is not showing, but you can try to type symbols. When any keyboard symbol is tapped you can see it's keyboard animation is showing, but the rest of the keyboard is invisible.
Issue can be seen in video the user sent
Reproduced on 5.1.2p1, 5.2.0b3 using iPad mini (7.1.2)
Doesn't reproduce on 5.1.2p1, 5.2.0b3 using iPad Air (8.1.1), iPhone 6+ (8.0), iPad mini 2 (8.4), iPad 2 (8.1.2)
Doesn't reproduce on 4.6.7p2 using iPad Air (8.1.1), iPhone 6+ (8.0), iPad mini 2 (8.4), iPad 2 (8.1.2), iPad mini (7.1.2)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tilemap.SetTile() does not change the tiles when called from Update() in the Player
- Custom Shader Material is pink when the project is built for the WebGL platform
- New 3D URP Sample Scenes Project is created with an invalid dependency on com.unity.render-pipelines.universal-config when creating the Sample Project for the first time
- Canvas Scaler causes abnormal scaling of Canvas elements in Play Mode when UI Scale Mode is set to "Constant Physical Size" and any Editor window is moved to a differently scaled monitor and is interacted with
- Touch.rawPosition always returns (0,0) when clicking or dragging anywhere on the screen in the Play Mode