Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[iOS] iTunes Connect rejects all Unity apps that are referencing WatchConnectivity.framework
Apple rejects all Unity apps that reference 'WatchConnectivity.framework
with: 'non-public symbols in app: _LZ4_compressBound, _LZ4_compress_limitedOutput, _LZ4_decompress_safe’
This only effects Unity apps, normal Xcode apps which don't use LZ4 internally are approved.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events