Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[iOS] iTunes Connect rejects all Unity apps that are referencing WatchConnectivity.framework
Apple rejects all Unity apps that reference 'WatchConnectivity.framework
with: 'non-public symbols in app: _LZ4_compressBound, _LZ4_compress_limitedOutput, _LZ4_decompress_safe’
This only effects Unity apps, normal Xcode apps which don't use LZ4 internally are approved.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode