Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.2
[iOS] iOS app settings plist default value is not shown using PlayerPrefs.GetString after installing app
1. Open users attached project "iOSSettingsTest.zip"
2. Build for iOS
3. Deploy the Xcode project to an iOS device
4. Observe in the Xcode console "iOS Settings String: ", it should be "iOS Settings String: Hello World"
5. Stop the app on the device
6. On device: navigate to settings app
7. Scroll down to locate the built app
8. In the built app's settings change "String Test Hello World" to anything else
9. Run the build through Xcode again
10. Observe in the Xcode console "iOS Settings String: *anything that has been changed*"
Expected result: the string value is shown the first time the app is installed
Actual result: the string value has to be manually edited to be shown
2017.4.0f1 2017.4.19f1 2018.3.3f1 2019.1.0a15 2019.2.0a2
Device reproduced on:
iPhone 8 Plus iOS 11.0
iPhone 7 Plus iOS 12.1.3
After editing the string value, the string value is always shown. To reproduce the issue, the app has to be reinstalled.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors