Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.5
[iOS] Input.touchPressureSupported returns 'false' on Force Touch enabled devices the first time an app is launched
Input.touchPressureSupported returns 'false' on Force Touch enabled devices the first time an app is launched. Launching the app for the second time returns 'true'.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Run on a Force Touch enabled device (iPhone 6S or later).
- 'Input.touchPressureSupported == False' is shown on the screen.
4) Close the app fully (swipe it away).
5) Re-open the app.
- 'Input.touchPressureSupported == True' is shown on the screen.
This occurs only the first time the app is launched. Minimizing and restoring the app doesn't make the issue disappear, the app needs to be closed fully for it to function properly after reopening.
Did not reproduce:
iPhone 7 iOS 10.0.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows High DPI scaling breaks Graphics.DrawTexture
- Particle system billboard particles are invisible when specific "3D Start Rotation" with "Random Between 2 Constants" is applied
- Preview Camera has wrong CameraType when Camera preview is present on Scene View
- Scaling the box in Events Example of ExtOSC plugin causes Unity to crash
- [HDRP] The Game Object is invisible in the Scene and Shader Graph prieview when the Transform node set World to Object position