Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.5
[iOS] Input.touchPressureSupported returns 'false' on Force Touch enabled devices the first time an app is launched
Input.touchPressureSupported returns 'false' on Force Touch enabled devices the first time an app is launched. Launching the app for the second time returns 'true'.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Run on a Force Touch enabled device (iPhone 6S or later).
- 'Input.touchPressureSupported == False' is shown on the screen.
4) Close the app fully (swipe it away).
5) Re-open the app.
- 'Input.touchPressureSupported == True' is shown on the screen.
This occurs only the first time the app is launched. Minimizing and restoring the app doesn't make the issue disappear, the app needs to be closed fully for it to function properly after reopening.
Did not reproduce:
iPhone 7 iOS 10.0.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window
- UI Details profiler does not display any information when selected and throws exceptions when UI module is disabled