Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.5
[iOS] Input.touchPressureSupported returns 'false' on Force Touch enabled devices the first time an app is launched
Input.touchPressureSupported returns 'false' on Force Touch enabled devices the first time an app is launched. Launching the app for the second time returns 'true'.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Run on a Force Touch enabled device (iPhone 6S or later).
- 'Input.touchPressureSupported == False' is shown on the screen.
4) Close the app fully (swipe it away).
5) Re-open the app.
- 'Input.touchPressureSupported == True' is shown on the screen.
This occurs only the first time the app is launched. Minimizing and restoring the app doesn't make the issue disappear, the app needs to be closed fully for it to function properly after reopening.
Did not reproduce:
iPhone 7 iOS 10.0.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator