Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
[iOS][High sierra] Player tests don't start with Xcode 9.2 and macOS 10.13
iOS test can't run on macOS 10.13 with Xcode 9.2.
1. Open Terminal and define IOS_DEVICE_ID variable (IOS_DEVICE_ID=device UDID number)
2. Run Unity using terminal and open user's attached project ("ios-unittest.zip")
3. Make sure Build Target is set to iOS
4. Build settings > Enter Bundle Identifier and Automatic Signing Team ID
5. Build and Run on iOS device
6. Close the app on iOS device
7. In Unity: Test Runner tab > Run all in player (iOS)
Expected results: test run successfully, green ticks appear next to test names in Unity.
Actual result: test doesn't run, Unity freezes or over 200 error appear in the Console: "No data received from the player yet".
Reproduced with: 2017.2.1p2, 2018.1.0b3.
Not reproduced with: macOS 10.12.
Tested with: iPhone 7 plus iOS10. iPhone 7 plus iOS11.1.
Use Xcode 8.3.3 instead of Xcode 9.2.
1. How to get device UDID?
In Xcode: Window > Devices and Simulators > select device > Identifier
2. How to get my team id?
Login https://developer.apple.com/account/team/select/ > select team > in the top right corner click on your name and select View Account > look at the address bar > copy ID that is behind the last '/'.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy