Search Issue Tracker
[iOS][Metal] Unable to fully render Render Textures with Anti-aliasing on A7 devices
1. Open attached project "RenderTexture_MSAA_IssueSTRIPED.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene.unity" scene
3. Build for iOS
4. Deploy the Xcode project to an iOS device
5. Observe on the right side under "BROKEN" there are missing Render Textures
Expected: full Render Texture is rendered
Actual: Only 1/4 of the Render Texture is rendered on A7 devices
2017.4.0f1 2017.4.32f1 2018.4.8f1 2019.1.14f1 2019.2.3f1 2019.3.0b1 2020.1.0a1
Devices reproduced on:
iPad Air iOS 11.0
iPad Mini 2 iOS 11.4.1
iPhone 5S iOS 9.3.3
Devices not reproducible on:
iPad Pro 12'9 2nd Gen iOS 11.2.1
- Setting Anti-aliasing in BrokenRT.renderTexture to none fixes the issue
- The reproduces with Anti-aliasing samples set to 2, 4 and 8
- Doesn't reproduce on OpenGLES3 and OpenGLES2
- See attached images of the issue (norepro.png, repro.png)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string