Search Issue Tracker
[iOS][GLES] Extension 'GL_EXT_frag_depth' is not supported when running on GLES2
1. Build and run the attached project with 5.4 (tested on b21) on iOS with GLES2 on iOS.
2. Observe that these errors are outputted to the console:
-------- failed compiling:
fragment evaluation shader
WARNING: 0:4: extension 'GL_EXT_frag_depth' is not supported
ERROR: 0:31: Use of undeclared identifier 'gl_FragDepthEXT'
shader ‘Fishlabs/Diffuse’ shader in ‘Assets/Shaders’
This is not reproducible when using the same shader on 5.3:
Version 5.3.4p6 (9eb825cf2ca3)
Mon, 02 May 2016 11:15:14 GMT
Version 5.4.0b21 (ebe3d2a59a59)
Wed, 01 Jun 2016 05:42:30 GMT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- User gets errors in the console when enters longer tag title
- “UnityException: Could not find the requested Platform Texture Settings” is thrown when multi-selecting textures
- Light's Culling Mask does not work with Scriptable Renderer Feature when having only one Culling Mask
- "TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput" triggers numerous errors & breaks function when built for Android
- Meta Quest performance loss between URP versions when built