Search Issue Tracker
[iOS][GLES] Extension 'GL_EXT_frag_depth' is not supported when running on GLES2
1. Build and run the attached project with 5.4 (tested on b21) on iOS with GLES2 on iOS.
2. Observe that these errors are outputted to the console:
-------- failed compiling:
fragment evaluation shader
WARNING: 0:4: extension 'GL_EXT_frag_depth' is not supported
ERROR: 0:31: Use of undeclared identifier 'gl_FragDepthEXT'
shader ‘Fishlabs/Diffuse’ shader in ‘Assets/Shaders’
This is not reproducible when using the same shader on 5.3:
Version 5.3.4p6 (9eb825cf2ca3)
Mon, 02 May 2016 11:15:14 GMT
Version 5.4.0b21 (ebe3d2a59a59)
Wed, 01 Jun 2016 05:42:30 GMT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody