Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[iOS][GameCenter] Game Center etitlement not added to project when Social api is used in project
1. Build and run the attached project (it uses GameCenter integration).
2. Observe that 'Game Center' is not enabled in capabilities section
The entitlement should be added by the postproccessor in cases where the Social api is used
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac