Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[iOS][GameCenter] Game Center etitlement not added to project when Social api is used in project
1. Build and run the attached project (it uses GameCenter integration).
2. Observe that 'Game Center' is not enabled in capabilities section
The entitlement should be added by the postproccessor in cases where the Social api is used
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework
- Particle system trails sprites modifies unexpectedly when Texture Sheet Animation is enabled
- "Density" in "Buoyancy Effector 2D" description is inaccurate and difficult to understand
- Some Isometric Tiles are not Rendered on the Tilemap when using "Chunk" Mode on the Tilemap Renderer
- Input.GetKeyUp and Input.GetKeyDown always Return False when used in the Coroutine with WaitForEndOfFrame Return type