Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
[iOS][GameCenter] Game Center etitlement not added to project when Social api is used in project
1. Build and run the attached project (it uses GameCenter integration).
2. Observe that 'Game Center' is not enabled in capabilities section
The entitlement should be added by the postproccessor in cases where the Social api is used
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity overrides certain scripts even when they are named differently
- Custom Pass rendering offseted in build when modifying camera.rect
- Instanced meshes are not drawn at certain camera angles when Graphics.DrawMeshInstanced method is used
- Borders corners not properly rendered
- [WebGL] Texture is missing when Graphics.Blit() method is called for a second time in WebGL build