Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[iOS][GameCenter] Game Center etitlement not added to project when Social api is used in project
1. Build and run the attached project (it uses GameCenter integration).
2. Observe that 'Game Center' is not enabled in capabilities section
The entitlement should be added by the postproccessor in cases where the Social api is used
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode