Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
[iOS][GameCenter] Game Center etitlement not added to project when Social api is used in project
1. Build and run the attached project (it uses GameCenter integration).
2. Observe that 'Game Center' is not enabled in capabilities section
The entitlement should be added by the postproccessor in cases where the Social api is used
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open