Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.4.X, 5.5.X, 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
[iOS] FullScreenMovieControlMode.CancelOnInput does not work on iOS11
There is an issue with video playback in Unity. On iOS10 single tap skips the video, and there is no option to make a double tap. In iOS11 betas single tap does nothing, and double tap zooms video, and there is no way to skip it.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Build and run attached project (VideoTest.zip) on iOS11 device
2. On Player press Button (video will start)
3. Touch once on the screen
Expected behavior: video stops, the main Player window appears.
Actual behavior: video doesn't stop, a double tap zooms video in.
iPhone 6S iOS11.0 beta 4 - reproduced
iPod 6th gen iOS10.2.1 - not reproduced
Xcode 9.0 beta 4.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0a2, 5.6.3f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 1 frame long audio clip plays an inconsistent audio sample or does not play at all in the Timeline
- ApplyModifiedProperties is not returning true when editing a List field with custom editor code
- Labels Overlap in NavMeshObstacle Inspector when shape is set to "Box" and Inspector's width is small
- [Enlighten] Server build starts Enlighten worker threads
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view