Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
[iOS] FullScreenMovieControlMode.CancelOnInput does not work on iOS11
There is an issue with video playback in Unity. On iOS10 single tap skips the video, and there is no option to make a double tap. In iOS11 betas single tap does nothing, and double tap zooms video, and there is no way to skip it.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Build and run attached project (VideoTest.zip) on iOS11 device
2. On Player press Button (video will start)
3. Touch once on the screen
Expected behavior: video stops, the main Player window appears.
Actual behavior: video doesn't stop, a double tap zooms video in.
iPhone 6S iOS11.0 beta 4 - reproduced
iPod 6th gen iOS10.2.1 - not reproduced
Xcode 9.0 beta 4.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0a2, 5.6.3f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project