Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[iOS] Frame rate caps at 30 if system time is moved backwards when application is running
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build and run it on an iOS device.
- Notice that application runs at ~60 FPS.
3. Minimize the application.
4. Go to "Settings > General > Date & Time".
5. Switch off "Set Automatically" if it's on.
6. Set time a few hours backward.
7. Maximize the application.
- FPS caps at 30.
- FPS caps at 60.
- FPS moves back to 60 if the device screen is being touched.
- Not reproducible if time is changed prior to application launch.
1. Go to Classes/UnityAppController+Rendering.mm in trampoline (generated project).
2. Change the value of #define ENABLE_RUNLOOP_ACCEPT_INPUT from 1 to 0.
3. Build the XCode Project again.
iPhone 7+ iOS 11.1.1, iPad Mini 2 iOS 9.2.1, iPhone 6 iOS 10.3.3
2018.3.0a5, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.1.9f1, 2017.4.7f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect