Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[iOS] Font.GetOSInstalledFontNames returns incorrect list of the installed fonts when it's called with a delay
1. Open user's attached project
2. Build it for iOS and run on the device
A. If the text turns green you'll see Font.GetOSInstalledFontNames is called immediately and Unity returns the expected list of fonts.
B. If the text turns red you'll see Font.GetOSInstalledFontNames is called after a short delay and Unity returns an incorrect list of fonts, which only has one entry.
4. If the text won't turn red (reproduce the bug) - kill the application and open again
Expected behavior: Font.GetOSInstalledFontNames shouldn't depend on the time when it's called
Reproduced with: Unity 2017.1.3p2, 2017.2.2p2, 2017.3.2f, 2018.1.0b12, 2018.2.0a6
Device: iPhone 8 iOS 11.0
Not reproducible with: Samsung Galaxy Note 8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProceduralIndirect and Graphics.DrawProceduralNow silently dropped on DX12
- [iOS] The safe area value changes when reopening the app in Landscape orientation
- Light flickering when using Forward+ on Mobile
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout