Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Few Japanese-Kana keyboard buttons do nothing on iPhone
1) Add Japanese-Kana keyboard in your iPhone settings
2) Open, build and run the project on an iPhone
3) Change the keyboard to Japanese and try clicking the Emoticon button(screenshot1) - nothing happens
4) After writing something, the Emoticon button should change to another one, which adds something to the letters(screenshot4)
5) On iOS 7 it adds nothing
6) Click the Latin letters button (screenshot2)
7) Try writing something and clicking a/A button(screenshot3), which should make them upper/lower case - nothing happens
Expected behaviour: all buttons do what they are meant to do
Workaround: use auto-correct suggestions, write emoticons by hand
Reproduced in: 5.4.0b16; 5.3.4p4; 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'