Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
[iOS] Error: InvalidCharacter while compiling
Unity build fails to compile for iOS with an Error InvalidCharacter .
1. Build user's attached project ("Sneaker Clicker.zip") for iOS
Result: build fails to compile Xcode project due to errors: ArgumentException: Input contains invalid character at 2 :
Reproduced with: 2017.3.1f1, 2018.2.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Custom Pass rendering offseted in build when modifying camera.rect
- Instanced meshes are not drawn at certain camera angles when Graphics.DrawMeshInstanced method is used
- Borders corners not properly rendered
- [WebGL] Texture is missing when Graphics.Blit() method is called for a second time in WebGL build
- Editor crashes when unlocking Inspector with PropertyInfo.SetValue function