Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[iOS] Error: InvalidCharacter while compiling
Unity build fails to compile for iOS with an Error InvalidCharacter .
1. Build user's attached project ("Sneaker Clicker.zip") for iOS
Result: build fails to compile Xcode project due to errors: ArgumentException: Input contains invalid character at 2 :
Reproduced with: 2017.3.1f1, 2018.2.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Quest 2] Surface shader and multi-view sampling custom textures broken in Quest 2
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles