Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[iOS] Error: InvalidCharacter while compiling
Unity build fails to compile for iOS with an Error InvalidCharacter .
1. Build user's attached project ("Sneaker Clicker.zip") for iOS
Result: build fails to compile Xcode project due to errors: ArgumentException: Input contains invalid character at 2 :
Reproduced with: 2017.3.1f1, 2018.2.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When a Rigidbody2D is inactive GetPoint/GetVector/GetRelativePoint/GetRelativeVector fallbacks to returning (0, 0)
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object