Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[iOS] Error: InvalidCharacter while compiling
Unity build fails to compile for iOS with an Error InvalidCharacter .
1. Build user's attached project ("Sneaker Clicker.zip") for iOS
Result: build fails to compile Xcode project due to errors: ArgumentException: Input contains invalid character at 2 :
Reproduced with: 2017.3.1f1, 2018.2.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Scene\Game view is grey when two "Universal Additional Camera Data" scripts are attached to the camera
- NullReferenceException error thrown when changing Scenes in Play Mode
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform
- [Linux] Player consumes more CPU resources when it is running in the background