Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
[iOS] Error: InvalidCharacter while compiling
Unity build fails to compile for iOS with an Error InvalidCharacter .
1. Build user's attached project ("Sneaker Clicker.zip") for iOS
Result: build fails to compile Xcode project due to errors: ArgumentException: Input contains invalid character at 2 :
Reproduced with: 2017.3.1f1, 2018.2.0a1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open