Search Issue Tracker
Duplicate in 5.6.X
[Editor] NPOT Texture assets corrupted when importing with no graphics
1) Build the library folder via command line, batchmode, no graphics: /Unity562p3/Unity.app/Contents/MacOS/Unity -batchmode -quit -projectPath /Users/ryan/Downloads/ios_crash -nographics
2) Open the project in Unity (5.6.2p3)
3) See in Main scene that the circle displayed in game is solid black (should instead be a white ring)
4) Change Editor to run in Metal graphics api instead of OpenGL (player settings enable metal editor support)
5) Editor crashes with the following:
-[MTLTextureDescriptorInternal validateWithDevice:]:783: failed assertion `MTLTextureDescriptor requests 11 mipmap levels, but the dimensions (719, 719, 1) can only support a maxiumum of 10 levels'
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b3, 2017.1.0p1, 5.6.2p3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Enable ProMotion Support" does not allow iPhone 13 Pro/Pro Max to run at higher refresh rates
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible