Search Issue Tracker
Duplicate in 5.6.X
[Editor] NPOT Texture assets corrupted when importing with no graphics
1) Build the library folder via command line, batchmode, no graphics: /Unity562p3/Unity.app/Contents/MacOS/Unity -batchmode -quit -projectPath /Users/ryan/Downloads/ios_crash -nographics
2) Open the project in Unity (5.6.2p3)
3) See in Main scene that the circle displayed in game is solid black (should instead be a white ring)
4) Change Editor to run in Metal graphics api instead of OpenGL (player settings enable metal editor support)
5) Editor crashes with the following:
-[MTLTextureDescriptorInternal validateWithDevice:]:783: failed assertion `MTLTextureDescriptor requests 11 mipmap levels, but the dimensions (719, 719, 1) can only support a maxiumum of 10 levels'
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b3, 2017.1.0p1, 5.6.2p3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Templates are missing in Hub 3.0.0-beta.2 when creating new project for Unity 2022.1
- SRPBatcher not increasing CBuffer size when material shader is changed
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1