Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X, 2018.1.X
[iOS] Crash in 'unity_z_inflate at inflate.c' when loading PNG file from WWW or Webrequest
1. Open the attached project 'LoadPNGTest.zip'.
2. Build it to iOS device.
- Make sure you open '.xworkspace' instead of '.xcodeproj' file.
- Application will crash.
frame #0: 0x0000000100673298 PNGTest`inflate_fast + 284
* frame #1: 0x000000010071ea08 PNGTest`unity_z_inflate at inflate.c:957 [opt]
frame #2: 0x000000010071ab40 PNGTest`UNITY_png_read_IDAT_data at pngrutil.c:4022 [opt]
frame #3: 0x0000000100713bbc PNGTest`UNITY_png_read_row at pngread.c:531 [opt]
frame #4: 0x0000000100713ec8 PNGTest`UNITY_png_read_rows at pngread.c:660 [opt]
frame #5: 0x0000000100a4611c PNGTest`::DecodePixelsImpl() at ImageConversionCore.cpp:376 [opt]
- iPhone 7+ 10.3.2, iPhone 7 11.0.2
- 2017.1.3p2, 2017.2.2p1, 2017.3.1p4, 2018.1.0b11, 2018.2.0a4
Not reproducible with:
Full callstack below.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine