Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3, 2018.1
[iOS] Crash in 'unity_z_inflate at inflate.c' when loading PNG file from WWW or Webrequest
1. Open the attached project 'LoadPNGTest.zip'.
2. Build it to iOS device.
- Make sure you open '.xworkspace' instead of '.xcodeproj' file.
- Application will crash.
frame #0: 0x0000000100673298 PNGTest`inflate_fast + 284
* frame #1: 0x000000010071ea08 PNGTest`unity_z_inflate at inflate.c:957 [opt]
frame #2: 0x000000010071ab40 PNGTest`UNITY_png_read_IDAT_data at pngrutil.c:4022 [opt]
frame #3: 0x0000000100713bbc PNGTest`UNITY_png_read_row at pngread.c:531 [opt]
frame #4: 0x0000000100713ec8 PNGTest`UNITY_png_read_rows at pngread.c:660 [opt]
frame #5: 0x0000000100a4611c PNGTest`::DecodePixelsImpl() at ImageConversionCore.cpp:376 [opt]
- iPhone 7+ 10.3.2, iPhone 7 11.0.2
- 2017.1.3p2, 2017.2.2p1, 2017.3.1p4, 2018.1.0b11, 2018.2.0a4
Not reproducible with:
Full callstack below.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [Mac] [IL2CPP] Build fails because of uncaught System.TypeInitializationException in ToolChains.XcodeInstallation
- Screen.fullScreenMode is always returning a default value even though it is set to be a different one
- [Assetbundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" has occurred when loading assetbundle
- Assertion failed on expression Error is thrown when Orthographic Camera and a Particle System with Specific settings are used