Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3, 2018.1
[iOS] Crash in libobjc.A.dylib`objc_msgSend during AssetBundle download
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download & Open the project
2. Build the project to iOS using BuildInfoList.asset (found in Assets folder)
3. Throttle your iOS device's internet connection.
I used "Network Link Conditioner" from Xcode tools (and then shared the Ethernet connection to the phone via Wi-Fi) with these settings:
Downlink: Bandwidth - 2 Mbps, Packets dropped 0%, Delay 10ms
Uplink: Bandwidth - 1 Mbps, Packets dropped 0%, Delay 10ms
4. Deploy the game to iOS device
5. Select "Dev QA" in the initial scene
6. After the game loads, follow the instructions onscreen (go through the tutorial)
The game constantly downloads data from the background, at some point (usually ~1 minute into tutorial) it crashes.
Result: Crash in libobjc.A.dylib`objc_msgSend + 16
Reproduced on: 5.6.3f1
Fixed in 5.6/2017.1/2/3 and 2018
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'