Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[iOS][Cardboard] Left and right camera view is offset too far away from one another in Cardboard mode on 4 inch screen devices
Cardboard view cameras are offset too far away from one another, resulting in objects only being seen for one eye.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Run on iPhone 5/iPod 6th Gen.
Notice that the splash screen is only visible in one half of the screen. When the scene loads there is a cube, which can only be seen with one camera at a time. It should be visible with both cameras and the views should be offset only by a little.
2017.1.0b4, 5.6.0p3, 5.6.0p1
Did not reproduce:
iPod 6 iOS 10.2.1
iPhone SE iOS 9.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.