Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[iOS][Cardboard] Left and right camera view is offset too far away from one another in Cardboard mode on 4 inch screen devices
Cardboard view cameras are offset too far away from one another, resulting in objects only being seen for one eye.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Run on iPhone 5/iPod 6th Gen.
Notice that the splash screen is only visible in one half of the screen. When the scene loads there is a cube, which can only be seen with one camera at a time. It should be visible with both cameras and the views should be offset only by a little.
2017.1.0b4, 5.6.0p3, 5.6.0p1
Did not reproduce:
iPod 6 iOS 10.2.1
iPhone SE iOS 9.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UnityEditor.AssetDatabase.GetDependencies does not find C# script parent scripts.
- [IL2CPP] The unique identifier of a thread differs inside and outside of the thread
- [VR]Half of screen is always shaded in Single Pass Instaced on AMD cards
- Building with il2cpp, arm64, and daydream/cardboard causes unresponsive app.
- Unity Import processes while opening a project repeatedly take the window focus away from other activities