Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events
1. Download and open the attached "iOS-Sample.zip" project
2. Build and deploy the project to iOS
3. Minimize the application
4. Double-tap the home button to preview the minimized application
Expected result: A "Pause" icon is shown in the application preview
Actual result: A "Play" icon is shown in the application preview
Reproducible with: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.21f1, 2021.1.26f1, 2021.2.0b17, 2022.1.0a12
Reproduced with: iPhone 12 Pro (iOS 14.2.1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy