Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
[iOS] Cannot open URL when launching FBlogin through Unity Facebook SDK in portrait only autorotate state
Steps to reproduce
1. Open the attached project
2. Ensure project is set to iOS build target.
3. Ensure Player Settings -> Resolution and Presentation -> Allowed orientations for Auto Rotation has:
Portrait = off
Portrait Upside Down = off
Landscape Right = enabled
Landscape Left = enabled
4. Build project and run on iOS device
5. Launch app (it will be Landscape auto rotate state by default)
6. Click login button in UI but don’t press ‘continue’, instead click cancel
7. Repeat 6 with device held in various orientations to confirm web view always presents
8. Click ‘Set Orientation: Portrait’ button and wait for orientation to change
9. a) Click Login button and observe the view doesn’t present.
b) Click ‘Set Orientation: Landscape’ then perform 9. a).
Expected result: pressing the login button opens the URL
Actual result: URL doesn't load when pressing login button
Reproduced on: 5.6.2p4, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version