Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
[iOS] Calling Social.localUser.Authenticate crashes in String_memcpy2_m2338403668
Callback in Social.localUser.Authenticate does not match actual authentication value, causing a crash on iOS.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the latest attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Run on a device connected to the Internet.
The app crashes in il2cpp::vm::Object::AllocatePtrFree or String_memcpy2_m2338403668 (the digits vary). Social.localUser.authenticated and Social.localUser.Authenticate (success) both return 'true'. The crash occurs with IL2CPP and Mono2x.
5.6.0b6, 5.5.1p2, 5.5.0f3
Did not reproduce:
iPhone 7 iOS 10.3
iPhone 5S 9.3.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle