Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
[iOS] Calling Social.localUser.Authenticate crashes in String_memcpy2_m2338403668
Callback in Social.localUser.Authenticate does not match actual authentication value, causing a crash on iOS.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the latest attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Run on a device connected to the Internet.
The app crashes in il2cpp::vm::Object::AllocatePtrFree or String_memcpy2_m2338403668 (the digits vary). Social.localUser.authenticated and Social.localUser.Authenticate (success) both return 'true'. The crash occurs with IL2CPP and Mono2x.
5.6.0b6, 5.5.1p2, 5.5.0f3
Did not reproduce:
iPhone 7 iOS 10.3
iPhone 5S 9.3.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open