Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
[iOS] Calling Social.localUser.Authenticate crashes in String_memcpy2_m2338403668
Callback in Social.localUser.Authenticate does not match actual authentication value, causing a crash on iOS.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the latest attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Run on a device connected to the Internet.
The app crashes in il2cpp::vm::Object::AllocatePtrFree or String_memcpy2_m2338403668 (the digits vary). Social.localUser.authenticated and Social.localUser.Authenticate (success) both return 'true'. The crash occurs with IL2CPP and Mono2x.
5.6.0b6, 5.5.1p2, 5.5.0f3
Did not reproduce:
iPhone 7 iOS 10.3
iPhone 5S 9.3.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI