Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[iOS] Calling Social.localUser.Authenticate crashes in String_memcpy2_m2338403668
Callback in Social.localUser.Authenticate does not match actual authentication value, causing a crash on iOS.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the latest attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Run on a device connected to the Internet.
The app crashes in il2cpp::vm::Object::AllocatePtrFree or String_memcpy2_m2338403668 (the digits vary). Social.localUser.authenticated and Social.localUser.Authenticate (success) both return 'true'. The crash occurs with IL2CPP and Mono2x.
5.6.0b6, 5.5.1p2, 5.5.0f3
Did not reproduce:
iPhone 7 iOS 10.3
iPhone 5S 9.3.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mobile] NavigationSubmitEvent is not being triggered when the submit button is pressed on a mobile keyboard
- Materials render incorrect color when using the "require native16bit" pragma directive
- GUIUtility.hotControl controlID value does not change when clicking with the Left Mouse Button
- ScriptableObject.OnDestroy is not called after Respouces.UnloadUnusedAssets
- UI stops rendering when WaterSurface's Caustics are enabled