Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[iOS] Calling Social.localUser.Authenticate crashes in String_memcpy2_m2338403668
Callback in Social.localUser.Authenticate does not match actual authentication value, causing a crash on iOS.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the latest attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Run on a device connected to the Internet.
The app crashes in il2cpp::vm::Object::AllocatePtrFree or String_memcpy2_m2338403668 (the digits vary). Social.localUser.authenticated and Social.localUser.Authenticate (success) both return 'true'. The crash occurs with IL2CPP and Mono2x.
5.6.0b6, 5.5.1p2, 5.5.0f3
Did not reproduce:
iPhone 7 iOS 10.3
iPhone 5S 9.3.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window