Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
iOS build fails with .NET 2.0 in mscorlib.dll
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
The build fails with error:
IL2CPP error for method 'System.Xml.XmlDocument NPOI.Util.DocumentHelper::LoadDocument(System.IO.Stream)' in assembly '/Users/"ProjectLocation"/Temp/StagingArea/Data/Managed/mscorlib.dll'
Additional information: Build a development build for more information. An instruction cannot end both a catch and a finally block!
Fails with both Mono2x and IL2Cpp.
The build succeeds if API Compatibility Level is set to .NET 2.0 Subset.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file