Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
iOS build fails with .NET 2.0 in mscorlib.dll
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
The build fails with error:
IL2CPP error for method 'System.Xml.XmlDocument NPOI.Util.DocumentHelper::LoadDocument(System.IO.Stream)' in assembly '/Users/"ProjectLocation"/Temp/StagingArea/Data/Managed/mscorlib.dll'
Additional information: Build a development build for more information. An instruction cannot end both a catch and a finally block!
Fails with both Mono2x and IL2Cpp.
The build succeeds if API Compatibility Level is set to .NET 2.0 Subset.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once
- Added Asset changes are lost in Unity Collaborate when renaming new Assets with Asset Import Pipeline V2 enabled
- [iOS] Debug .pdb files are added to iOS release builds
- UnityLinker strips classes used with the SerializeReference attribute