Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
iOS build fails with .NET 2.0 in mscorlib.dll
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
The build fails with error:
IL2CPP error for method 'System.Xml.XmlDocument NPOI.Util.DocumentHelper::LoadDocument(System.IO.Stream)' in assembly '/Users/"ProjectLocation"/Temp/StagingArea/Data/Managed/mscorlib.dll'
Additional information: Build a development build for more information. An instruction cannot end both a catch and a finally block!
Fails with both Mono2x and IL2Cpp.
The build succeeds if API Compatibility Level is set to .NET 2.0 Subset.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject
- [BiRP] GetScriptableCullingParameters() uses the wrong projection matrix when rendering two forward+ passes in XR