Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
iOS build fails with .NET 2.0 in mscorlib.dll
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
The build fails with error:
IL2CPP error for method 'System.Xml.XmlDocument NPOI.Util.DocumentHelper::LoadDocument(System.IO.Stream)' in assembly '/Users/"ProjectLocation"/Temp/StagingArea/Data/Managed/mscorlib.dll'
Additional information: Build a development build for more information. An instruction cannot end both a catch and a finally block!
Fails with both Mono2x and IL2Cpp.
The build succeeds if API Compatibility Level is set to .NET 2.0 Subset.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] UI elements are invisible on iOS devices when using AdditionalUIRenderer
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- Artifacts appear in HDRP PBR Accumulation when changing Viewport Rect at runtime