Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.4
[iOS] Both Portrait and Landscape splash screens are shown at the same time on iPhones running iOS 9.1
1. Build the attached project (make sure that orientation is set to to 'Auto Rotation' and Only 'Landscape Left' and 'Landscape Right' are enabled.
2. Deploy to an iPhone running iOS 9.1 (tested on iPhone 6s)
3. Observe that both Landscape and Portrait splash screens are interlaid on top of each other.
Not reproducible if any of the portrait orientations are enabled on device.
Version 5.2.2p3 (75b999ee8bfd)
Tue, 03 Nov 2015 10:25:29 GMT
Version 5.3.0b6 (6990aad78a6e)
Wed, 04 Nov 2015 16:33:25 GMT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator