Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.4
[iOS] Both Portrait and Landscape splash screens are shown at the same time on iPhones running iOS 9.1
1. Build the attached project (make sure that orientation is set to to 'Auto Rotation' and Only 'Landscape Left' and 'Landscape Right' are enabled.
2. Deploy to an iPhone running iOS 9.1 (tested on iPhone 6s)
3. Observe that both Landscape and Portrait splash screens are interlaid on top of each other.
Not reproducible if any of the portrait orientations are enabled on device.
Version 5.2.2p3 (75b999ee8bfd)
Tue, 03 Nov 2015 10:25:29 GMT
Version 5.3.0b6 (6990aad78a6e)
Wed, 04 Nov 2015 16:33:25 GMT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler cannot find source files because it is looking at old file locations
- Ghost empty folders are left behind when after calling Refresh, Directory.Move is called
- [OSX] The Scene icon in the Unity Editor's title bar can be dragged and dropped out of the project
- [Metal][Editor] Memory grows continuously until Editor crashes when importing 100k materials
- Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right