Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.4
[iOS] Both Portrait and Landscape splash screens are shown at the same time on iPhones running iOS 9.1
1. Build the attached project (make sure that orientation is set to to 'Auto Rotation' and Only 'Landscape Left' and 'Landscape Right' are enabled.
2. Deploy to an iPhone running iOS 9.1 (tested on iPhone 6s)
3. Observe that both Landscape and Portrait splash screens are interlaid on top of each other.
Not reproducible if any of the portrait orientations are enabled on device.
Version 5.2.2p3 (75b999ee8bfd)
Tue, 03 Nov 2015 10:25:29 GMT
Version 5.3.0b6 (6990aad78a6e)
Wed, 04 Nov 2015 16:33:25 GMT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first