Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.2.4
[iOS] Both Portrait and Landscape splash screens are shown at the same time on iPhones running iOS 9.1
1. Build the attached project (make sure that orientation is set to to 'Auto Rotation' and Only 'Landscape Left' and 'Landscape Right' are enabled.
2. Deploy to an iPhone running iOS 9.1 (tested on iPhone 6s)
3. Observe that both Landscape and Portrait splash screens are interlaid on top of each other.
Not reproducible if any of the portrait orientations are enabled on device.
Version 5.2.2p3 (75b999ee8bfd)
Tue, 03 Nov 2015 10:25:29 GMT
Version 5.3.0b6 (6990aad78a6e)
Wed, 04 Nov 2015 16:33:25 GMT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website