Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.4
[iOS] Both Portrait and Landscape splash screens are shown at the same time on iPhones running iOS 9.1
1. Build the attached project (make sure that orientation is set to to 'Auto Rotation' and Only 'Landscape Left' and 'Landscape Right' are enabled.
2. Deploy to an iPhone running iOS 9.1 (tested on iPhone 6s)
3. Observe that both Landscape and Portrait splash screens are interlaid on top of each other.
Not reproducible if any of the portrait orientations are enabled on device.
Version 5.2.2p3 (75b999ee8bfd)
Tue, 03 Nov 2015 10:25:29 GMT
Version 5.3.0b6 (6990aad78a6e)
Wed, 04 Nov 2015 16:33:25 GMT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"