Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[iOS] black screen is mirrored when using Airplay
1. Create a new project and build it for iOS
2. Enable Screen Mirroring (Airplay) on your iOS device
3. Deploy the Application to your iOS device using Xcode
4. Inspect the monitor to which the view is mirrored
Expected result: view from the phone is mirrored to the monitor selected for Airplay
Actual result: Airplay monitor displays a black screen
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a2, 2020.2.0a18
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.25f1, 2019.4.5f1, 2020.1.0b16, 2020.2.0a1
Devices tested (reproducible):
VLNQA00310 iPad Pro 12.9 1st gen (iOS 13.4.1)
1. AppleTV was used for Screen Mirroring
2. Images for with expected/actual results are attached
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy