Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Audio will be played from earspeaker if Microphone.Start() is used
1. Open attached project(zip in edit)
2. Build to iOS device
3. AudioSource.Play() and Microphone.Start() will be launched on beginning, audio will be playing from ear speaker
4. Press "Stop recording" and AudioSource.Play() will be started again, audio will be playing from audio speaker
Workaround: https://github.com/cbaltzer/UnitySpeakerFix this plugin lets you force playing from audio speaker
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3