Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Audio becomes distorted after capturing a video with Capture Camera plugin
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached Test.zip project
2. Build for iOS and deploy the Xcode project to the iOS device
3. Switch to another app which plays music (e.g. Spotify) and play some music in the background
4. Switch to your built app, press CpatureVideo and record a video
5. Press Use Video
6. Switch again to your music player and play the sound
Actual: Sound is distorted (see the video attached)
Reproducible with: 2017.4.25f1
iPhone 6 Plus (iOS 12.1.4)
iPhone 6 (iOS 11.3.1)
Note: If doesn't reproduce repeat the 3 to 5th steps
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'