Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[iOS] Application.isShowingSplashScreen always returns 'true' when the splash screen is disabled
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the latest attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Run on a device via Xcode.
The output of Application.isShowingSplashScreen is logged in the console every 2 seconds. If Unity's splash screen is disabled in the player settings, Application.isShowingSplashScreen still returns 'true' all the time.
5.5.0b1 (a1a6aa72859d), 5.4.0p2, 5.4.0f3
Did not reproduce:
5.3.6p3, 5.2.4f1 (although 'true' is still returned for the first few seconds after the app launch even though no splash screen is visible)
iPhone 6+, iOS 8.0
iPhone 5, iOS 9.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)