Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[iOS] Application.isShowingSplashScreen always returns 'true' when the splash screen is disabled
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the latest attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Run on a device via Xcode.
The output of Application.isShowingSplashScreen is logged in the console every 2 seconds. If Unity's splash screen is disabled in the player settings, Application.isShowingSplashScreen still returns 'true' all the time.
5.5.0b1 (a1a6aa72859d), 5.4.0p2, 5.4.0f3
Did not reproduce:
5.3.6p3, 5.2.4f1 (although 'true' is still returned for the first few seconds after the app launch even though no splash screen is visible)
iPhone 6+, iOS 8.0
iPhone 5, iOS 9.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded