Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[iOS] Application crashes when UnityWebRequest.Abort is called right before the downloading starts
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Switch to iOS and build the project
3. Build and deploy the Xcode project to an iOS device
4. Click 'Start Download'
5. Click 'Abort Download' immediately before the download starts (while the progress is at 0%)
6. Application crashes
Note: Does not crash if you wait for the download to start and the hit 'Abort Download'.
Does not reproduce with 5.3.0f4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Window stays outside the display when switching from multiple monitors to a single monitor
- The unused shaders are still being tracked when Asynchronous Shader compilation is enabled
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- Some normal maps has ripple effect and appears to be lower in quality when using default compression settings
- <color=red><></color> does not work with 呸 symbol