Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 3.3.0
Found in [Package]
[iOS] Apple throws Deprecated API Usage warning for using UIWebView in Unity Ads when submitting Builds to the App Store Connect
After submitting Unity-iOS builds to the App Store Connect, Apple is showing a Warning for using UIWebView in Unity Ads:
We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, "XXXXX". Your delivery was successful, but you may wish to correct the following issues in your next delivery:
ITMS-90809: Deprecated API Usage - Apple will stop accepting submissions of apps that use UIWebView APIs . See https://developer.apple.com/documentation/uikit/uiwebview for more information.
After you’ve corrected the issues, you can use Xcode or Application Loader to upload a new binary to App Store Connect.
This case doesn't need a reproduction project, the problem is that we're creating instances of UIWebView in Unity Ads, but the UIWebView will be no longer supported by Apple and will be a cause for apps rejection in the App Store Connect.
- This case is different from case 1180664 because this is about the UIWebView implementations on Ads only
- More info is in Comments section
Reproduced on Unity 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.9f1, 2019.2.6f1, 2019.3.0b4 and 2020.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot activate license within a docker container
- [CPU PLM] Radeon Pro denoiser does not work upon the first bake using CPU PLM
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project