Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[iOS][Android] LPPVs Do Not Fallback To Use Light Probes
Light probe proxy volumes (LPPVs) do not fallback to use light probes when a standalone build is deployed to Android or iOS.
Steps for reproduction:
1) Open the project attached to the case.
2) Open File > Build Settings and switch the platform to iOS or Android.
3) Ensure that the color space is in Gamma mode.
4) Deploy the build to the device.
5) Observe the bug.
- Tested on 5.4.0f3 and 5.5.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator.Rebind() resets game object position to the original instantiation position
- Deprecated field 'wantsFullScreenLayout' warning is thrown in Xcode
- WebGL build does not comply with Input.simulateMouseWithTouches on mobile
- Running Unity via command line with -buildTarget results in incorrect PlayerSettings tab
- Sharp, glossy outlines when terrain textures intersect