Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[iOS][Android] LPPVs Do Not Fallback To Use Light Probes
Light probe proxy volumes (LPPVs) do not fallback to use light probes when a standalone build is deployed to Android or iOS.
Steps for reproduction:
1) Open the project attached to the case.
2) Open File > Build Settings and switch the platform to iOS or Android.
3) Ensure that the color space is in Gamma mode.
4) Deploy the build to the device.
5) Observe the bug.
- Tested on 5.4.0f3 and 5.5.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Video Player fails to play when application is built with Gradle Build System
- Different normal map image is copied when copying texture2d in editor script's public variable
- Only one shadow is cast when using Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect more than one time per frame
- Resources.UnloadAsset breaks Texture at runtime, shows up as black
- [Regression][Android] Banner Ads are invisible but clickable