Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[iOS][Android] LPPVs Do Not Fallback To Use Light Probes
Light probe proxy volumes (LPPVs) do not fallback to use light probes when a standalone build is deployed to Android or iOS.
Steps for reproduction:
1) Open the project attached to the case.
2) Open File > Build Settings and switch the platform to iOS or Android.
3) Ensure that the color space is in Gamma mode.
4) Deploy the build to the device.
5) Observe the bug.
- Tested on 5.4.0f3 and 5.5.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)