Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[iOS][Android] LPPVs Do Not Fallback To Use Light Probes
Light probe proxy volumes (LPPVs) do not fallback to use light probes when a standalone build is deployed to Android or iOS.
Steps for reproduction:
1) Open the project attached to the case.
2) Open File > Build Settings and switch the platform to iOS or Android.
3) Ensure that the color space is in Gamma mode.
4) Deploy the build to the device.
5) Observe the bug.
- Tested on 5.4.0f3 and 5.5.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'