Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] About 5% of Dns, Sockets and HttpWebRequest ending callbacks doesn't happen when they are resolved
Reproduction project demonstrates this issue with Sockets. The symptoms are the same for Dns, Sockets and HttpWebRequest. When you run "Scene.unity", it will start 120 requests to "www.google.com:81 (port that drops all packets)", and will start cancelling them after 3 seconds. If you keep it running for about 1 minute, you should see "[End] : ..." in the console 120 times. That "[End] : ..." log is written inside of the socket's callback.
1. Open the attached project: "02/21/2017 6:06 PM"
2. Build and run the "scene" for iOS device.
3. Wait for the application to call the 120 end calls.
4. Check the every (0 - 119) "[End] :" line in the Xcode console.
Some of them are missing.
Every "[Start]:" has the ""[End] :" pair.
iPhone 6+ 8.0
Not reproducible with:
Android log attached in the edit: 874290_GooglePixel_560p1
iOS log attached in the edit: log-iphone-6-Plus-iOS-8.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI