Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[iOS][A11] Screen.dpi() method return incorrect number of DPI on iPhone 8, 8+
1. Open attached project
2. Open build settings, select iOS platform and add "main" scene
3. Build and run project on a device with A11 SoC
4. Check console in Xcode
Expected result: Screen.dpi() should return correct value of DPI
Actual result: Screen.dpi() returns 0
Reproduced with: 2017.1.2p1, 2017.3.0b5, 2018.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.2f1
Regression since 2017.1.2p1
Device: iPhone 8 iOS 11.0.1
Not reproducible on iPhone 6s iOS 11.0
Fixed in 2018.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab