Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.X
[iOS 15] Screen.safeArea.width returns incorrect value when device's orientation is switched to landscape mode
1. Open the attached project "safeArea.zip"
2. Build and Deploy the project on a device
3. Hold the device in Portrait mode and rotate it to switch to landscape mode
4. Observe the values displayed in the Build
Expected result: The first value in the line "Safe" is smaller than the first value in the line "Real"
Actual result: The first value in the line "Safe" is equal to the first value in the line "Real"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.22f1, 2021.2.2f1, 2022.1.0a13
- iPhone 13 (iOS 15.0)
Does not reproduce on:
- iPhone 12 mini (iOS 14.1)
- iPhone 6 (iOS 12.4.8, safe area is supposed to be equal to actual)
- iPhone 7 (iOS 12.3.1, safe area is supposed to be equal to actual)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first