Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.X
[iOS 15] Screen.safeArea.width returns incorrect value when device's orientation is switched to landscape mode
1. Open the attached project "safeArea.zip"
2. Build and Deploy the project on a device
3. Hold the device in Portrait mode and rotate it to switch to landscape mode
4. Observe the values displayed in the Build
Expected result: The first value in the line "Safe" is smaller than the first value in the line "Real"
Actual result: The first value in the line "Safe" is equal to the first value in the line "Real"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.22f1, 2021.2.2f1, 2022.1.0a13
- iPhone 13 (iOS 15.0)
Does not reproduce on:
- iPhone 12 mini (iOS 14.1)
- iPhone 6 (iOS 12.4.8, safe area is supposed to be equal to actual)
- iPhone 7 (iOS 12.3.1, safe area is supposed to be equal to actual)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Android build fails with “CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.” error
- [iOS] Touch.rawPosition changes position when touch is dragged
- Loading a scene with a large amount of light probes causes a performance spike
- The player does not refresh window display properties when opening the Player on another display
- Spot Light flickers when when it's far from the origin point