Search Issue Tracker
[iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
How to reproduce:
1. Build the attached project for iOS (link in description)
2. Build & Run the project to a device via Xcode
3. Keep clicking buttons shown in screenshots (screenshots in edit)
Actual result: The Player freezes and errors are getting spammed.
Expected result: The Player doesn't freeze.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.11f1, 2019.2.10f1.
Devices reproducible with:
- iPhone XR (iOS 12.0)
Devices not reproducible with:
- iPhone X (iOS 13.0)
- iPhone 7 (iOS 12.3.1)
- Can't test 2017.4, 2019.3 and 2020.1 as the terrain completely breaks on these versions, but most likely the issue is reproducible there too.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3