Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
InvokeRepeating timing is off when invoking at time=0f
When calling InvokeRepeating("methodName", 0f, repeatRate) the interval between the first two invocations is always 1 sec. too short (e.g. 0,5,6,6,6...).
If the first invocation time is set to a very small value instead of zero, everything works fine. But, if it is set to float.MinValue, everything goes off in the same time.
Not a regression.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- [macOS] Crash on GC_mark_from when trashed GC objects are used by Burst
- Shadows are not casted when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer