Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
InvokeRepeating timing is off when invoking at time=0f
When calling InvokeRepeating("methodName", 0f, repeatRate) the interval between the first two invocations is always 1 sec. too short (e.g. 0,5,6,6,6...).
If the first invocation time is set to a very small value instead of zero, everything works fine. But, if it is set to float.MinValue, everything goes off in the same time.
Not a regression.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Graph not retaining reference to custom spawner
- Call Stacks - Calls to/Calls From - Temporarily revert to None upon Play Mode starting
- [URP] Blend Style panel is translucent and appears to be of different colour
- ProjectFilesGenerator.ProjectFileGeneration event isn't raised
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates