Search Issue Tracker
Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right
The FileHasher.cpp emits an error whenever particular entries in a .meta file are mistaken for something which is not a Scalar value.
It has been noticed that when a .meta file ends with two spaces (the YAML standard for indentation) it sometimes mistakes the entry above it as being a mapping node.
One example can be found in this file:
Where assetBundleVariant: is followed by a new line, and then 2 space characters (ascii value 32) before reaching the EOF marker.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Symbolink Sources option broke for Android
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is inconsistent when Reload Scene is disabled in Configurable Play Mode
- Spam in console when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- HDR values are not taken into account when using baked gradient environment