Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
'Invalid WorldAABB' errors are thrown when using Particle System with 'Collision' enabled and multiple planes
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open 'SampleScene'
3. Enter the Play mode and observe the Console
Expected result: There are no Console errors
Actual result: "Invalid WorldAABB" errors are thrown
Reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.12f1, 2020.1.9f1, 2020.2.0b7, 2021.1.0a1
- Can take up to two minutes for errors to be shown
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"