Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
"Invalid texture used for cursor" Warning shown when tiles are selected in Tile Palette window
When you select a tile to paint with from the Tile Palette window, the following warning will be displayed in the Console:
Invalid texture used for cursor - check importer settings
UnityEditorInternal.EditMode:ChangeEditMode(SceneViewEditMode, Bounds, IToolModeOwner) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/EditMode.cs:294)
1. Install Unity
2. Open the attached project
3. Open the Tile Palette Window
4. Select the "Tiles" palette
5. Select a tile to paint with
Warning appears in the Console.
No warnings should appear in the Console.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array
- PIX and NSIGHT shader debuggers don't work on DX12 with DXC compiled shaders
- MacOS Editor: new main window title is not draggable in the complete title bar area