Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
"Invalid texture used for cursor" Warning shown when tiles are selected in Tile Palette window
When you select a tile to paint with from the Tile Palette window, the following warning will be displayed in the Console:
Invalid texture used for cursor - check importer settings
UnityEditorInternal.EditMode:ChangeEditMode(SceneViewEditMode, Bounds, IToolModeOwner) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/EditMode.cs:294)
1. Install Unity
2. Open the attached project
3. Open the Tile Palette Window
4. Select the "Tiles" palette
5. Select a tile to paint with
Warning appears in the Console.
No warnings should appear in the Console.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [M1] Build fails when the project's name contains Mac terminal's command and the scripting backend is set to IL2CPP
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural error and a lot of other Shader errors when the TerraWorld package is imported to a project
- ObjectDisposedException is thrown when resizing an array drawn in a custom editor
- Package Manager doesn't show packages under the "Custom" tab when the packages are referenced locally
- [Linux] Crash on d_print_comp_inner when opening "Karting Microgame" template project