Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
"Invalid texture used for cursor" Warning shown when tiles are selected in Tile Palette window
When you select a tile to paint with from the Tile Palette window, the following warning will be displayed in the Console:
Invalid texture used for cursor - check importer settings
UnityEditorInternal.EditMode:ChangeEditMode(SceneViewEditMode, Bounds, IToolModeOwner) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/EditMode.cs:294)
1. Install Unity
2. Open the attached project
3. Open the Tile Palette Window
4. Select the "Tiles" palette
5. Select a tile to paint with
Warning appears in the Console.
No warnings should appear in the Console.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets