Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
"Invalid texture used for cursor" Warning shown when tiles are selected in Tile Palette window
When you select a tile to paint with from the Tile Palette window, the following warning will be displayed in the Console:
Invalid texture used for cursor - check importer settings
UnityEditorInternal.EditMode:ChangeEditMode(SceneViewEditMode, Bounds, IToolModeOwner) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/EditMode.cs:294)
1. Install Unity
2. Open the attached project
3. Open the Tile Palette Window
4. Select the "Tiles" palette
5. Select a tile to paint with
Warning appears in the Console.
No warnings should appear in the Console.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3