Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
"Invalid SortingGroup index set in Renderer" Error when managing SortingGroup's children objects
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "SortingGroupsBug_withoutPrefabs.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play mode
3. Observe the Game view and wait for the left red cube ("ParentObject") to disappear
4. Observe Console Window
Expected: No errors appear
Actual: "Invalid SortingGroup index set in Renderer" is thrown
Reproducible with: 2017.4.24f1, 2018.3.11f1, 2019.1.0b9, 2019.2.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3