Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
"Invalid SortingGroup index set in Renderer" Error when managing SortingGroup's children objects
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "SortingGroupsBug_withoutPrefabs.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play mode
3. Observe the Game view and wait for the left red cube ("ParentObject") to disappear
4. Observe Console Window
Expected: No errors appear
Actual: "Invalid SortingGroup index set in Renderer" is thrown
Reproducible with: 2017.4.24f1, 2018.3.11f1, 2019.1.0b9, 2019.2.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version