Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Invalid GUILayout state in SceneHierarchyWindow view after double-clicking on an root prefab gameobject in the Hierarchy
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project and Scene2;
2. Open the Light Explorer window (Window>Rendering>Light Explorer;
3. Dock the Light Explorer window to the main Editor window and select it;
4. In the Hierarchy double-click on the GameObjectPointLight object.
There are no errors in the Console.
- ArgumentException: Could not find item with id: -34346. FindItem assumes complete tree is built. Most likely the item is not allocated because it is hidden under a collapsed item. Check if GetAncestors are overriden for the tree view.
UnityEditor.IMGUI.Controls.TreeView.FindItem (System.Int32 id) (at <6a828ba5bd5e4db3beadeca623961fc3>:0)
- GUI Error: Invalid GUILayout state in SceneHierarchyWindow view. Verify that all layout Begin/End calls match
See attached video.
- Reproducible in Version 2022.2.0a4, 2020.3.28f1;
- Reproducible on Windows;
- Reproducible only when the Light Explorer window is active.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][Test Framework] Test Runner prevents interaction with the pause button when "Debug.Break" is used in a test
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes