Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
"Invalid AABB a" exception is thrown when shape's scale on one axis is set to 0
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project
2. Add particle system to scene (Create -> Effects -> Particle System)
3. In particle system's shape module set one axis scale to 0
4. In Scene window move Shapes vertex
Expected results: Vertex can be moved to the desired position
Actual results: Vertex disappears from scene window, Radius or Radius thickness value is set to NaN in particle system's shape module. If Radius thickness value is set to NaN "Invalid AABB a" exception is thrown.
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0a6, 2018.1.0b13, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.2p2, 2017.1.3p2
Note: Scale option for shape was introduced in 2017.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned