Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
"Invalid AABB a" exception is thrown when shape's scale on one axis is set to 0
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project
2. Add particle system to scene (Create -> Effects -> Particle System)
3. In particle system's shape module set one axis scale to 0
4. In Scene window move Shapes vertex
Expected results: Vertex can be moved to the desired position
Actual results: Vertex disappears from scene window, Radius or Radius thickness value is set to NaN in particle system's shape module. If Radius thickness value is set to NaN "Invalid AABB a" exception is thrown.
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0a6, 2018.1.0b13, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.2p2, 2017.1.3p2
Note: Scale option for shape was introduced in 2017.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default