Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
"Invalid AABB a" exception is thrown when shape's scale on one axis is set to 0
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project
2. Add particle system to scene (Create -> Effects -> Particle System)
3. In particle system's shape module set one axis scale to 0
4. In Scene window move Shapes vertex
Expected results: Vertex can be moved to the desired position
Actual results: Vertex disappears from scene window, Radius or Radius thickness value is set to NaN in particle system's shape module. If Radius thickness value is set to NaN "Invalid AABB a" exception is thrown.
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0a6, 2018.1.0b13, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.2p2, 2017.1.3p2
Note: Scale option for shape was introduced in 2017.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode