Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
"Invalid AABB a" exception is thrown when shape's scale on one axis is set to 0
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project
2. Add particle system to scene (Create -> Effects -> Particle System)
3. In particle system's shape module set one axis scale to 0
4. In Scene window move Shapes vertex
Expected results: Vertex can be moved to the desired position
Actual results: Vertex disappears from scene window, Radius or Radius thickness value is set to NaN in particle system's shape module. If Radius thickness value is set to NaN "Invalid AABB a" exception is thrown.
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0a6, 2018.1.0b13, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.2p2, 2017.1.3p2
Note: Scale option for shape was introduced in 2017.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform