Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Duplicate in 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
Intermittent disconnection from the cache server when reimporting an asset
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user attached project (IntermitentCSConnection.zip)
2. Start the Unity Accelerator
3. Establish a connection to the Accelerator by going to "Edit > Preferences... > Asset Pipeline" setting the "Default Mode" to "Enabled" and the IP to the local IP
4. (Optional) Press the "Check Connection" button to make sure that the connection is established successfully
5. In the "Project" panel navigate to "Assets/Animation/Male/Legacy2k21/PoseA_FollowThru/Negative"
6. Reimport "FollowThroughReactionPosA_NegReactionHigh_01_11281438_ERZ_T01.fbx" asset 5 times
7. In the system's terminal run "xdg-open ~/.config/unity3d/Editor.log" and search for instances of the phrase "AcceleratorClientConnectionCallback - disconnected"
Expected result: there are no instances of "AcceleratorClientConnectionCallback - disconnected" in the Editor log
Actual result: there is at least one call of "AcceleratorClientConnectionCallback - disconnected"
Reproducible with: 2021.2.5f1, 2022.1.0a1, 2022.1.0b1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.2.0a21
Reproducible on Ubuntu 20.04
Not reproducible on Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Play, Pause, Skip Frame buttons in the Toolbar don't have Tooltips when hovering the mouse over them
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP