Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Duplicate in 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
Intermittent disconnection from the cache server when reimporting an asset
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user attached project (IntermitentCSConnection.zip)
2. Start the Unity Accelerator
3. Establish a connection to the Accelerator by going to "Edit > Preferences... > Asset Pipeline" setting the "Default Mode" to "Enabled" and the IP to the local IP
4. (Optional) Press the "Check Connection" button to make sure that the connection is established successfully
5. In the "Project" panel navigate to "Assets/Animation/Male/Legacy2k21/PoseA_FollowThru/Negative"
6. Reimport "FollowThroughReactionPosA_NegReactionHigh_01_11281438_ERZ_T01.fbx" asset 5 times
7. In the system's terminal run "xdg-open ~/.config/unity3d/Editor.log" and search for instances of the phrase "AcceleratorClientConnectionCallback - disconnected"
Expected result: there are no instances of "AcceleratorClientConnectionCallback - disconnected" in the Editor log
Actual result: there is at least one call of "AcceleratorClientConnectionCallback - disconnected"
Reproducible with: 2021.2.5f1, 2022.1.0a1, 2022.1.0b1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.2.0a21
Reproducible on Ubuntu 20.04
Not reproducible on Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first