Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Duplicate in 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
Intermittent disconnection from the cache server when reimporting an asset
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user attached project (IntermitentCSConnection.zip)
2. Start the Unity Accelerator
3. Establish a connection to the Accelerator by going to "Edit > Preferences... > Asset Pipeline" setting the "Default Mode" to "Enabled" and the IP to the local IP
4. (Optional) Press the "Check Connection" button to make sure that the connection is established successfully
5. In the "Project" panel navigate to "Assets/Animation/Male/Legacy2k21/PoseA_FollowThru/Negative"
6. Reimport "FollowThroughReactionPosA_NegReactionHigh_01_11281438_ERZ_T01.fbx" asset 5 times
7. In the system's terminal run "xdg-open ~/.config/unity3d/Editor.log" and search for instances of the phrase "AcceleratorClientConnectionCallback - disconnected"
Expected result: there are no instances of "AcceleratorClientConnectionCallback - disconnected" in the Editor log
Actual result: there is at least one call of "AcceleratorClientConnectionCallback - disconnected"
Reproducible with: 2021.2.5f1, 2022.1.0a1, 2022.1.0b1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.2.0a21
Reproducible on Ubuntu 20.04
Not reproducible on Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Input Field ignores first keyboard input when calling Focus() from code
- GC Alloc when using Graphics.RenderMeshInstanced
- [VFX Graph][URP] VFX crashes on URP when dragging VFX asset to the Hierarchy window
- InvalidOperationException when using AsyncGPUReadback.RequestIntoNativeArray
- Generated Entities look different when Depth Priming Mode is changed
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2):
Fixed in 2022.2.0a17