Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
The callback function from Input Action holds information about the Interactions settings.
For example, if the Interaction is set to Tap, user can set Max Tap Duration and Press Point. When using default value, the Max Tap Duration is 0.2, and Press Point is 0.5 by default (or whatever value set in the Input System Settings). However, these values are always 0 for InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction.
1. Download Package and project: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem
2. Need PR #685 (https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem/pull/685)
3. Open scene in Assets -> QA -> Input_Test -> Scenes
4. Enter Playmode. Choose Interactions from the Other Tests dropdown menu on the top.
5. Expand the "More" menu on the right.
6. Press keys marked as Default, and observe the "More" menu
7. Press keys marked with other values, and observe the menu
Actual: When set to Default, all values in InputAction.callbackContext.interaction are 0, which does not reflect the actual number.
Note: this happens to all interactions, except when the value type is string, and the Tap Count for Multi Tap Interaction.
If only some of the values are set to default, only those come back as 0.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails